I'm very happy with new Autopano tour. It is very easy work with. I created the following:http://www.tigme.net/autopano/tour/01
Everything is embedded in one SWF 8MB.
1. Will there be a loader? Currently the file is 8MB and can take a while to load... in this mode...
2. Can the panorama thumbnails be a slightly larger or adjustable? Difficult to see hotspots for linking on complex tours.
3. How do you determine the default panorama to be displayed when the tour is started?
4. Can the hotspots be highlighted in the image below to make identification easier?
5. When naming hotspots one can easily get lost naming all hotspots:
5.1 Is it possible to change to color of linked hotspots that have already been named?
5.2 a Grid or table would be nice to easily edit and spellcheck all hotspots before creating the SWF.
6. It would be nice to have a drag selection to select all thumbnails you want to finetune in panorama properties.
7. I showed the house above to owner today and he was very impressed.
7.1 Having hotspots with image animations and static jpg's is nice but he want 's to know if we could popup specification for example. You put a hotspot on the floor or kitchen cupboard and then when you hover over the hotspot an image will popup /zoom to show the material / fixture being used in greater detail without jumping to another webpage. This would also be nice for running a virtual shop having the shopper hovering over different products in the virtual tour.
8. How can you set the max and min zoom?. Zooming all the way out looks terrible.