Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: AutoPano Tour APT 0.91
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 120
Location: New Jersey, USA
APT looks good - issues found so far:

Deleting hotspots once linked to other panos deletes entire pano image containing hotspot from group and causes APT to crash.

Partial and Non-equirectangular panoramas look very compressed. Will it be possible show cylindrical or spherical or partial panoramas 'naturally' without such distortion.

_________________
Brian

http://gallery.PhotoWebLab.com


Last edited by BrianLR on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Posts: 341
I have reproduced the crash on deletion and it will be corrected in next version. Thank you.
For partial panoramas, you can set the field of view parameters in the panorama properties panel. Parameters are in degrees and enable to set covering angle of the picture.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:30 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 120
Location: New Jersey, USA
renan wrote:
I have reproduced the crash on deletion and it will be corrected in next version. Thank you.

Will that be with the next APG release or earlier? Is there away to remove the AutoPan logo from the final tour images, I would like to start using APT now rather than waiting until March/April for the full release. Is it possible to use APT with KRPano tools yet and would that enable me to remove the logo?

renan wrote:
For partial panoramas, you can set the field of view parameters in the panorama properties panel. Parameters are in degrees and enable to set covering angle of the picture.

I thought that might be the answer, I will try that. How does the Nadir patch work, will any image work or does it try to strich the Nadir image into the panorama?

_________________
Brian

http://gallery.PhotoWebLab.com


Last edited by BrianLR on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5898
Location: Francin, France
BrianLR wrote:
renan wrote:
I have reproduced the crash on deletion and it will be corrected in next version. Thank you.

Will that be with the next APG release or earlier? Is there away to remove the AutoPan logo from the final tour images, I would like to start using APT now rather than waiting until March/April for the full release. Is it possible to use APT with KRPano tools yet and would that enable me to remove the logo?

We know that and we'll probably allow people to buy an Autopano Giga serial before the final release. We imposed an deadline to our webshop developer to add the needed features to our webshop partner for the beginning of February. So at this date, selling Autopano Giga ( with Autopano Tour ) will be possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Posts: 341
BrianLR wrote:
How does the Nadir patch work, will any image work or does it try to strich the Nadir image into the panorama?

Nadir patch will be centered on the 3D view bottom and its size can be adjusted by a scale factor. The patch is added on images used by the exported flash but not on the original panorama.

Another possibility is to directly modify the bottom face of the cube:
- export the project with unembedded images
- modify the image of the bottom face
- set the modified image as nadir path with a scale factor to 1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 120
Location: New Jersey, USA
Another request, can you make it possible from within APT via a check box to make the full screen mode of the full screen viewer as a default rather than having to Right Click and select (PC) or Ctrl Click and select (MAC) from the viewer image.

_________________
Brian

http://gallery.PhotoWebLab.com


Last edited by BrianLR on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am
Posts: 581
Full screen as default is not a recommended practice on the web & many of the users wont be able to switch back to window mode. I have tested this with many clients & they all want window mode.

Though a good thing in default full screen is that it shows "press Esc to exit" but if I click the link & have set my firefox to open the link in background tab & not to switch to that tab "on click" then I could miss that info.

Full Screen mode is often use to hijack browsers & many Anti Virus application may prevent it to open so users will have trouble seeing your pages.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=full+screen+browser+hijacking&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a


Last edited by digipano on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:46 am
Posts: 28
AlexandreJ wrote:
We imposed an deadline to our webshop developer to add the needed features to our webshop partner for the beginning of February. So at this date, selling Autopano Giga ( with Autopano Tour ) will be possible.

AlexandreJ, I can't find Autopano Giga on the webshop. :rolleyes:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5898
Location: Francin, France
We'll have a huge webshop deployment tomorrow planned. The product may follow next week for early adopters.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group