Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Default hotspot look
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm 

Hi,

How i can change default HOTSPOT swf file? I create my swf file, and i want to use this swf by default every time when i create tour.
Now, i must replace file every time when i export project and make some correction on tour. Can i set my swf file by default?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm 

What version of Autopano or Panotour or Panotour Pro are you using and on which operating system?

I don't really understand what you mean by the 'deafult HOTSPOT swf file'.

Can you please explain in a little more deatil what it is you want to be able to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:28 pm 

When render/export project, i have swf file in folder graphics/spots/spot0.swf .... This is SWF hotspot file. I want to change this file with my spot0.swf file.
Can i do that and save MY HOTSPOT.SWF like default hotspot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:15 pm 

goranbeg wrote:
When render/export project, i have swf file in folder graphics/spots/spot0.swf .... This is SWF hotspot file. I want to change this file with my spot0.swf file.

Yes, but the way you'd do it will differ depending on whther you are using Autopano Tour or Panotour.

That's why I asked whether you are using Autopano Tour, Panotour or Panotour Pro and on which operating system.

You should anyway consider switching to Panotour because Panotour and Panotour Pro will soon replace Autopano Tour which will not be developed any further.

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:22 pm 

mediavets wrote:
goranbeg wrote:

That's why I asked whether you are using Autopano Tour, Panotour or Panotour Pro and on which operating system.

You should anyway consider switching to Panotour because Panotour and Panotour Pro will soon replace Autopano Tour which will not be developed any further.

Oh... i first time hear for Panotour... i found on the forum, and i will test them! :)

I ask about AutoPano beta 11... for spot0.swf...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 pm 

goranbeg wrote:
Oh... i first time hear for Panotour... i found on the forum, and i will test them! :)

I ask about AutoPano beta 11... for spot0.swf...

I suggest you 'forget' about Autopano Tour beta 11 and instead focus your attention and efforts on Panotour Pro.

I think you will have licences for both APG and krpano, if so then you will be able to get a free licence key for Panotour Pro.

More information here:
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/FAQ_-_Frequently_Asked_Questions#Criterias_to_get_Panotour.2FPanotour_Pro_.3F

Panotour Pro has a new user customisable themes feature that given your graphic design skills I think you will find very appealing.

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.