Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:38 pm 

Hey, Folk,

Alexandre was so kind and informed me that it is now possible to insert the company name in the right click menue in the beta2

RIGHT CLICK MENU

* your message ( with your URL if you click on it )
* ----------------------- ( a separator line )
* about panotour
* about krpano
* ----------------------- ( a separator line )
* flash properties

It is still not good that "about panotour" CANNOT be removed in a PROFESSIONAL VERSION! So why do I buy it then?

Alexandre mailed me how to insert the name:

"Extra menu,
Select 'contextual menu'
enter your links."

BUT I DO NOT SEE THIS OPTION.... Please help me!

I was also told that it is now possible to make a tour with hotspots für Ipad / iphone with the new beta2. I tried it - but I do not see any hotspots. Any hints from you how to do it?

thank you and best regards!
Frank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 pm 

frank007 wrote:
Alexandre mailed me how to insert the name:

"Extra menu,
Select 'contextual menu'
enter your links."

BUT I DO NOT SEE THIS OPTION.... Please help me!

Frank

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm 

frank007 wrote:
Hey, Folk,
I was also told that it is now possible to make a tour with hotspots für Ipad / iphone with the new beta2.

That would very much surprise me . . :cool:

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:21 pm 

great thank you for showing the "extra menue". I looked up left !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:27 pm 

frank007 wrote:
It is still not good that "about panotour" CANNOT be removed in a PROFESSIONAL VERSION! So why do I buy it then?

See:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/p70059-2010-10-03-15-43-13#p70059

And it's gone...

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm 

ok, the only chance is editing the xml file -so far. thank you!

@klaus...

i quote alexandre...

Yes, the iPhone / iPad support has been improved. Just use the beta 2 and export with mobile support
and you'll get hotspots support on iPhone / iPad. 
Best, 
Alexandre

Â

Last edited by frank007 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 pm 

no answer to Ipad???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:24 pm 

Quote:
"It is still not good that "about panotour" CANNOT be removed in a PROFESSIONAL VERSION! So why do I buy it then?"

If you want 100% personal branding of the player, then you should buy a krpano branding free version from krpano.

If you want 100% control on features you should read and lern the krpano documentation. To me it seems like you are criticizing a beta version of a software, and please keep in mind that the beta is not the final product, and that its helpful with constructive critique that helps developers nail the bugs and improve features.

Last edited by JohnM on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 pm 

JohnM wrote:
Quote:
"It is still not good that "about panotour" CANNOT be removed in a PROFESSIONAL VERSION! So why do I buy it then?"

If you want 100% personal branding of the player, then you should buy a krpano-branding free version from krpano.

I think you may have misunderstood the complaint. Even if you do have a krpano branding-free licence, unlike Autopano Tour, there is no way to register it with Panotour or Panotour Pro to remove the link to krpano from the context menu.

So the request is for there to be away to register a krpano branding-free licence with Panotour/Panotour Pro.

Also Autopano Tour does not create a link to Kolor in the context menu, but Panotour/Panotour Pro does ('About Panotour'). It can be removed but only by editing the XML, which of course is not available to users of Panotour (as opposed to Panotour Pro). OTOH Panotour/Panotour Pro has a feature whereby you can add additional links to the context menu via the GUI. I think it would be reasonable for the 'About Panotour' link to be removable from the context menu via the GUI.

Quote:
If you want 100% control on features you should read and lern the krpano documentation. To me it seems like you are criticizing a beta version of a software, and please keep in mind that the beta is not the final product, and that its helpful with constructive critique that helps developers nail the bugs and improve features.

Alexandre has said that Kolor has no plans to enable the registration of the krpano branding-free licence in Panotour/Panotour Pro until after the final release of Panotoyr/Panotour Pro V1.5.

And that's why some people who already have krpano branding-free licences, and use them with Autopano Tour, are unhappy.