Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Exporting problem ?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:27 am 

Hello, i have a 360X180 pano that when I export it with Autopano Tour with krpano license and don't embed all data it has a lower quality than when I export it with embed all data.Do you know why their is a quality loss?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 am 

Welcome to the forum...

What OS are you using?

And which version of Autopano Tour (APT)?

Have you registered your krpano licence in APT?

Didi you click on 'Compute Optimal Size' in Picture properties? (see screenshot).

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 am 

I am using APT1.0.9 , registered the krpano license in APT.I did click Compute optimal Size and it gave me a Cube Face Size of 5000.
My OS is Windows 7 X64.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:10 am 

Flinstone wrote:
I am using APT1.0.9 , registered the krpano license in APT.I did click Compute optimal Size and it gave me a Cube Face Size of 5000.
My OS is Windows 7 X64.

Hmm...then I'm not sure why you have this issue.

You may like to try the latest betas of Auropano Tour and Panotour Pro - to be found on this page:
http://www.kolor.com/v3/index.php/en/component/content/article/25

Panotour and Panotour Pro will be the successors to Autopano Tour, they will be offered as separate products and come V2.5 Autopano Giga will no longer include Autopano Tour.

Since you have already have APG/APT and a krpano licence you are entitled to a free activation key for Panotour Pro.

Here's some info about how to get it:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t10002-panotour-licence-key-update

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:08 am 

Flinstone wrote:
My OS is Windows 7 X64.

review in 3D editor the quality option (pulldown button in your screenshot: the icon in the bar most right located)
is this option set in both cases you exported to high quality?

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 am 

gkaefer wrote:
Flinstone wrote:
My OS is Windows 7 X64.

review in 3D editor the quality option (pulldown button in your screenshot: the icon in the bar most right located)

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Does this affect the output quality?

I thought this merely related to the quality, and hence performance, in the 3D Editor display.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 pm 

mediavets wrote:
gkaefer wrote:
Flinstone wrote:
My OS is Windows 7 X64.

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Does this affect the output quality?

I thought this merely related to the quality, and hence performance, in the 3D Editor display.

I observed this in 2.5 b2 - here it is to 100% influencing the final tour quality. (If this is a feature or a bug I cant say ;-) )

Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:52 pm 
Administrator

For the beta 2, the quality is related to the 3D editor not to output.
So, if you have a case this is a bug...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 pm 

renan wrote:
For the beta 2, the quality is related to the 3D editor not to output.
So, if you have a case this is a bug...

ok will check that. fix retry on other platform and other pano source could not reproduce my described behaviour....
Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:08 pm 

Hello.....can someone confirm that the following statement is correct. I'm a user of Autopano Tour V1.1.0 Beta 11 (purchased AutopanoGiga a while back) and totally love it. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm using the latest and greatest version of the tour software. :) I did several google searches trying to find any formal announcements of Panotour Pro being the more advanced technology...but wasn't able to find much.

mediavets stated the following:

"Panotour and Panotour Pro will be the successors to Autopano Tour, they will be offered as separate products and come V2.5 Autopano Giga will no longer include Autopano Tour."

Out of curiosity....I went to the link http://www.autopano.net/forum/t10002-pa … key-update that was posted above...but it didn't recognize my email or user id?

Thanks, Holt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:28 pm 

rhadams wrote:
Hello.....can someone confirm that the following statement is correct. I'm a user of Autopano Tour V1.1.0 Beta 11 (purchased AutopanoGiga a while back) and totally love it. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm using the latest and greatest version of the tour software. :) I did several google searches trying to find any formal announcements of Panotour Pro being the more advanced technology...but wasn't able to find much.

mediavets stated the following:

"Panotour and Panotour Pro will be the successors to Autopano Tour, they will be offered as separate products and come V2.5 Autopano Giga will no longer include Autopano Tour."

Autopano Tour was bundled with Autopano Giga and not offered as separate product. You could enable additional features in Autopano Tour with a krpano licence.

As you have quoted from an earlier post of mine, with the release of Autopano Giga V2.5 it will no longer include any virtual tour authoring tool.

Autopano Tour will be replaced by two products; Panotour, which is roughly equivalent to Autopano Tour; and Panotour Pro which is roughly equivalent to Autopano Tour plus a krpano licence.

Panotour Pro is the most advanced virtual tour authoring tool offered by Kolor.

Quote:
Out of curiosity....I went to the link http://www.autopano.net/forum/t10002-pa … key-update that was posted above...but it didn't recognize my email or user id?

You need to use your Kolor Web shop login credentials (established when you obtained you Autopano Giga licence), not your forum login credentials.

If yoiu have an AutopanoGiga licence you will be entitled to a licence key for Panotour.

If you have licences for both Autopano Giga and krpano you will be entitled to a licence key for Panotour Pro - currently this is the only way to get a licence key for Panotour Pro.

see:
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/FAQ_-_Frequently_Asked_Questions#Criterias_to_get_Panotour.2FPanotour_Pro_.3F