Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm 

Hi

I seem to be missing fuctions in my copy of AutoPano Tour compared to other users.

Under panorama properties I should see four tabs...

-Picture parameters
-Data feild of view
-View parameters
-Sound

They just do not exist at all and I would like to add non-pano still images to my tour. I am running version 1.0.9.

Secondly could you reccomend on the following. Say for instance I am in a room (the tour) and there is an object of significance. I would like to be able to click on this object and bring up a close up shot of it with a description. What would be the best way to acheive this? Would I need to create an object board in a programme such as Adobe Illustrator and then insert this as a non-pano still image to my tour providing hotspots between the two?

Any suggestions warmly appreciated.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:19 pm 

Something else I wanted to ask is with regards to the icons used to make the transition between loaded panoramas. If i do not want to use the black hypnotic circles (best way I can think to describe them) to make the transition must I create an alternative icon myself?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:06 pm 

Ok update. All the above problems are now sloved!

New Problem - Sound.

Under the sound tab the folder icon is greyed out. I have tried closing the programme and re-opening and also starting a new tour. Any ideas please? :-S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 pm 

MintyFRESH wrote:
Ok update. All the above problems are now sloved!

New Problem - Sound.

Under the sound tab the folder icon is greyed out. I have tried closing the programme and re-opening and also starting a new tour. Any ideas please? :-S

Welcome to the forum...

To enable sound (and video, and some other features) you need a krpano licence with Autopano Tour; or to have a licence for Panotour Pro.

Autopano Tour will soon be superceded by Panotour and Panotour Pro.

Panotour is roughly equivalent to Autopano Tour; and Panotour Pro is roughly equivalent to Autopano Tour + krpano.

If you have an Autopano Giga licence you can get a free licence key for Panotour.

If you have licences for both Autopano Giga and krpano you can get a free licence key for Panotour Pro.

See:
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/FAQ_-_Frequently_Asked_Questions#Criterias_to_get_Panotour.2FPanotour_Pro_.3F

Last edited by mediavets on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.