Page 1 of 1

open link with hotspot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:46 am
by asafmordechai
I add a link to my site in a hotspot.
but when i try to open it I get warning.

any idea ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 am
by renan
Flash trusted location must be the local folder where is the visit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 am
by asafmordechai
i sorry i don't understand.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:09 am
by gkaefer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:16 pm
by asafmordechai
it is what I am doing.
its mark in V all siting are to trust.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 pm
by gkaefer
hmm strange looking at your screenshot.
on my pc I've not inserted the http://xxx.yyy link where the pano lies when its published, but I set it to C:\ on local harddrive, because if looking locally at the created panotour this is needed by flash security settings.
(as renan wrote it ... local trusted folder...)

Georg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:15 pm
by asafmordechai
but i wont that when a clint will press on my logo it will take him to my site.
my site is sitting on server some were on earth.

look at that :
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/APT_1.1:_Properties#Hotspot_Properties

Url: used to link the hotspot to a web page to be loaded (do not forget the http://).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 pm
by mediavets
asafmordechai wrote:but i wont that when a clint will press on my logo it will take him to my site.
my site is sitting on server some were on earth.

look at that :
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/APT_1.1:_Properties#Hotspot_Properties

Url: used to link the hotspot to a web page to be loaded (do not forget the http://).

There will be no problem when you have uploaded the tour to your server.

The error message you receive is because you are running the tour from your PC at the moment and it's due to a security setting in the Flash palyer.

As Renan and Georg have tried to explain you have to change the setting in the Flash player to allow the tour to run from your local file system folder (where the tour is on your local PC) ie. make that folder a local trusted folder.

When displaying a tour right-click and select Global Settings and this will take you to a web page that will allow you to change global security settings.

The screenshot shows how mine are set to the folder on my PC from which I run tours locally.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:57 pm
by asafmordechai
OK thanks.

so if i pot my site in a server that i have is info. and my client work on that server - it will work ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 pm
by gkaefer
yes. correct - just uploading your tour via ftp to your webspace of your choice.... (assuming you're running a licensed APT / PTP version)
Georg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 pm
by asafmordechai
paid and paid ...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 am
by asafmordechai
OK i just wont to clarify.

if i wont a tour that will open my website (when pressing my logo) and will open a client home page when press hot spot in a tour' once it will be published and not on my local PC it will work OK ?
i just need to tell him to trust the web address in that screen ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 am
by mediavets
asafmordechai wrote:OK i just wont to clarify.

if i wont a tour that will open my website (when pressing my logo) and will open a client home page when press hot spot in a tour' once it will be published and not on my local PC it will work OK ?
i just need to tell him to trust the web address in that screen ?

True.

Or adjust local Flash security settings:
http://krpano.com/docu/localusage/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 am
by asafmordechai
1 more question.
is it possible that instead of opening the web page when pressing on my logo, it will send me mail ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 am
by mediavets
asafmordechai wrote:1 more question.
is it possible that instead of opening the web page when pressing on my logo, it will send me mail ?

Yes.
http://www.ianr.unl.edu/internet/mailto.html

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tips/html/html_mailto_attribute_html_tips.php3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm
by asafmordechai
don't take it the wrong way ... but I love you :cool:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:39 am
by asafmordechai
for some reason my tour is working fine when on my main PC or when on line.
but when I try to run the file on my laptop I can get the link to the website to work but the link to the email is not working ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:48 pm
by ygilquin
For additional information about local/online usage of krpano, please visit http://www.krpano.com/docu/localusage/.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm
by ygilquin
the link to the email is not working

You should check application used for mailto support into your browser preferences. Maybe none is set at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:47 pm
by asafmordechai
i don't have a mail program on the laptop maybe that is the reason ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:03 pm
by mediavets
asafmordechai wrote:i don't have a mail program on the laptop maybe that is the reason ?

Yes, that's why.