Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:53 pm 

What is a good way when doing a pano for a client to have a link to your own website? i.e. A tour is 6 panos... and put it on each pano.

If a regular photograph... no brainer... bottom right corner, but each pano... ? Is there a way to have an ID thing built in that will stay in the screens bottom right corner as you pan around or is there a better way?

Marv.

Nikon D700, Nikor 10.5mm DX (Shaved), Nikor 12-24mm DX, Modified Nodal NN180, Home made Nodal Ninja NN5 type Pano head, Really Right Stuff Plate & Clamps, Windows XP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm 

Marv wrote:
What is a good way when doing a pano for a client to have a link to your own website? i.e. A tour is 6 panos... and put it on each pano.

If a regular photograph... no brainer... bottom right corner, but each pano... ? Is there a way to have an ID thing built in that will stay in the screens bottom right corner as you pan around or is there a better way?

Marv.

That's what the Logo feature/plug-in can be used for. Image formats that support transparency have that transparency respected:

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 am 

Thanks Andrew.

That's what I needed.
Did you catch my other thread about having a jpg Object resize when going to full screen? The way 11 is going... that feature should be in there right?

Marv.

Nikon D700, Nikor 10.5mm DX (Shaved), Nikor 12-24mm DX, Modified Nodal NN180, Home made Nodal Ninja NN5 type Pano head, Really Right Stuff Plate & Clamps, Windows XP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 am 

I just ran into a problem when I add my web link to my Logo, I got the dreaded Flash error (Flash player 10). I did what the instructions say and file location came up automaticly... and I select, refresh the Flash browser, shut down and reopenend the swf file and tried everything I could thing of... but I kept getting the error with both the swf & html running from my PC windows Explorer.

Is this a bug or some known issue?

Marv.

Last edited by Marv on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 pm 

Which version of Autopano Tour are you using and on which OS?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 am 

V1.1.0 Beta 11
PC, Windows XP Professional, Verson 2002, SP3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 am 
Administrator

Try to configure your project output directory as trusted location for flash :
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

This link is accessible from the '?' button of PT export panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:05 pm 

Thanks Renan.

I had tried all of the instructions before.... however, this time I printed the detailed instructions out and was getting blue in the face from it not working when I saw the line "You might need to trust the entire Directory where all the related files are located." That was it... works fine.

I don't understand why I appearently got hit with the "older security rules"... My PC was built 3 years ago and is auto updated.

Question: So if I understand the problem correctly... when I post this Pano Tour to my website and other people try and acess it... they may they get the flash error depending on the conditions spelled out in the Flash Link for this to happen... correct?

If yes... that's a problem for me.

Thanks Marv.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm 

Marv wrote:
Question: So if I understand the problem correctly... when I post this Pano Tour to my website and other people try and acess it... they may they get the flash error depending on the conditions spelled out in the Flash Link for this to happen... correct?

No, as far as I know it's only a local playback thing.

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:27 pm 

Ok thanks. I hope so.

Marv.