orland wrote:My desktop render is complete. 96 images took 6h40m and rendered to a final size of 37523x12390 pixels. I chose a psb file, 8bit, and it is 1.73GB in size. I used bicubic w/ smartblend. Memory was set to normal and 256MB, 4cpu, one instance, temp directory was on my local drive, quality of detection standard, 50 key points, optimization strong, adjust lens distortion, auto color and auto level.
In contrast my server looks to only be about 25% complete.
Ath wrote:Dude I think my Pentium D is matching your desktop, I use Spline 64, with Smartblend, advanced distortion, adjust lens distortion, strong algorithm, for both detection and render, my time is only like an hour and a half for 68 photos with 1/3 overlap from my 30D.
'[bo wrote:']Erm... something is wrong here...
My last desktop is a Q6600@3Ghz, 4GB ram and a single Raptor (not RAID). XP64, not Vista. Last week I did a 30-to-40 image pano (Canon 5D JPEGs), render to PSB, multiband, bicubic and it took very short time... less than one hour I think.
"Memory used during rendering" was set to "Normal".
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests