360 Precision issues?  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
wolfsuit

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

360 Precision issues?

by wolfsuit » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has had issues receiving equipment ordered from 360 Precision recently? I work for a company and we have had 360P make us several custom pano arms for us in the past, totaling over $20k. This past June we made another custom pano arm order for $5k and paid in full at that time. We were told by Matthew that we would receive the order within 3 weeks. A month later, we started reaching out to Matthew about the status of our order, and we started having difficulty with communication. He did reply finally that his machinists were on vacaion and that we would receive our pano arms very soon. It has now been over two months since we paid for the pano arms, and over a month since we last heard from Matthew. We have tried reaching out several email addresses for him as well as Stuart. We have also tried calling the phone line and several submissions through their web support system. They have not replied at all, and we have not received our pano arms or our $5k back. I am wondering if anyone else knows of a way to contact them aside from their obvious methods, or if anyone else is having an issue with them recently. Thank you.

a a gruntpuddock

Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: 360 Precision issues?

by a a gruntpuddock » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 pm

If you Google '360 Precision problems' there are quite a few hits.