Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:36 am 

yes one thing I have noticed here is one finger typing is not good =( by the time you finish replying your out of date :) :) I usually get mine by Nikon software capture nx2 or view nx report updates or DP review website my home page , Have not taken many pics lately =( =( these pain medications make you feel yuk ,sort of playing around with livepano I will have to go to that part of the forum and start asking questions soon I think but will give it another go first cheers rolly1

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 am 

Klaus hope you are well ,I have modified my Nikkor 50 F2 to work on my D800 but I did misread the instructions =( =( , took too much metal off ,So I have to add a piece of metal to the lens aperture ring to move with the spring loaded arm on the body , will use the fork screw holes to attach it ,I must admit I have not rushed into using it because I have Nikkor 50 1.8D I will compare them one day , Auto focus not important anyway for VR cheers rolly1 :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10