Sell: Merlin Head and add-on  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
geko5766

Sell: Merlin Head and add-on

by geko5766 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Dear all,

I made my jump too and had an upgrade to Josef´s Panoneed.

I therefore have to sell my old companion. I will sell a complete set of the Merlin Head, containing :
-The Head
-The original controller
-The original rail
-Claude´s BT device
-The Pano Controller by Josef
-Long Rail (from Josef)
-Rechargable Batteries (from Josef)
-The orignal Batterieholders
-a handcrafted long rail

It all comes in a sturdy metal case.

Pls find the manual here, as it is (in whole) like Kolor´s Panogear (http://www.kolor.com/buy/media/pages/products/panohead/panogear-manuel-en.pdf).
I ould sell it all 400,--€ iincl Postage in Germany (Intl. Postage will be added).

Any reasonable offer ist welcome too. So please do not hesitate to contact me. (soundtrackmaster@freenet.de)

Best regards
Georg Kohr
Trier/Germany

PS: The Head is completely in German. So for any change it would be necessary to make contact with Josef, to get an international version. But I think, I can arrange that.
Last edited by geko5766 on Thu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The picture is made behind the camera.......

no avatar
miguelon976

by miguelon976 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:59 pm

hi i interested in your offer, I ask you some questions:
sell separately?
You are talking about the original controller and the Pano controller; Are these devices to control the head with Papywizard, or are these the touch control panel? What price would the driver?

Greetings and sorry for my English because I'm Spanish and my english is not very good

hola me interesa tu oferta, te pregunto ¿vendes por separado? y si es asà­, està¡s hablando del controlador original y del pano controller, ¿estos son dispositivos para controlar la cabeza con papywizard o es el touch control panel? ¿cuanto pides por el controlador?
Last edited by miguelon976 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Hardware