Selling Panogear and GigaPan Epic Pro  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
aaronpriest

Selling Panogear and GigaPan Epic Pro

by aaronpriest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:37 am

I have a Panogear and Touch Control Panel I bought last year and have barely used because it turned out to be too small for my Nikon D700 and 14-24mm f/2.8 lens for spherical photos. I'm buying Josef's Panoneed instead. After exchange rate, shipping, duty, etc. I paid a total of $1,166.33. I'm willing to sell it for 3/4 that price for $875 with free ground shipping via UPS or FedEx anywhere in the contiguous United States. Every part shipped by Kolor is included (no software).

I also have a GigaPan Epic Pro I'm selling that I've added a Really Right Stuff GP-CB GigaPan Clamp Bar to and extended down struts, as well as a cable to sync with the Promote Control. I'll also include a nice padded case for the Gigapan, charger, & cables and free ground shipping via UPS or FedEx anywhere in the contiguous United States. My total cost for all the parts was $992.69, I'll sell it for 3/4 that price for $745 with free shipping.

Any takers?

Return to Hardware