MK PanoMachine Moonslide with Nadir-Shot Extension  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
PanoMachine

MK PanoMachine Moonslide with Nadir-Shot Extension

by PanoMachine » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 am

Hello,

Shortly before Christmas is the first small series of modified Moonslide brackets for MK PanoMachine finished and finally available.

Our new MK PanoMachine Moonslide is world´s first motorized panoramic tripod head included "nadir shot". If you shoot the nadir without a nadir-extension the tripod is in the center of the image. Now the upper part of the bracket is rotated by 180 ° and the tripod is set linearly. So you make the nadir shot without disturbing tripod. Your manual correction is a minimum of what you have to do without the extension.

Older models like version 6,7 and current 8 can often easily find an update.

Discover more: www.vr-head.com

Best regards from Hamburg / Germany

Marc

Destiny

by Destiny » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 am

Hey Marc.. good to hear from you, its been a while so I guess you have been busy with your new nadir attachment.. Its a great idea... An animated demo would be beneficial...

I have an idea for you.. I will drop you an email.. ;)

Destiny..
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Return to Hardware