Any other photographers in the EU interested in doing a bulk purchase?  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
RobSherratt

Any other photographers in the EU interested in doing a bulk purchase?

by RobSherratt » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:28 pm

In case other photographers in the EU are interested, I am organizing a group buy of the new Celestron Skywatcher AllView motorized pano head, for delivery to any EU address. The price will be less than 400 Euros if 10-off are ordered at the same time. The details are in this thread on this forum:

http://www.kolor.com/forum/t16061-any-other-photographers-in-the-eu-interested-in-doing-a-bulk-purchase

If you are in the USA, you can already order this from numerous suppliers at $399. I am only organizing the group buy for people in Europe.

I have no affiliation with Celestron, this is not an official announcement, I am just another enterprising photographer living in Greece, who wants to buy this equipment myself. I am very patient and am used to waiting for several months for things in Greece
Rob Sherratt, British ex-pat living in Corfu, Greece
Professional Engineer; Amateur Musician, Photographer and Motorcyclist; Novice Moderator for this part of Kolor Forum!
"If all life's a stage, how come I can't remember my lines?"

Return to Hardware