This is a new one....  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
Destiny

This is a new one....

by Destiny » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am

To have the camera included is new but perhaps just the same old mirror lens with a camera so same old poor output.. Not really sure about this one.. Looks good and 16mp is not too bad..

http://www.vrstation.net/vrstation/vrstation_index.asp

Defiantly for the real estate market I am guessing...

Destiny...

PS.. Now I am sure... emm.. cannot find a green feeling sick icon :rolleyes:.. Just checked out their VR demo.. takes for ever, and looks.. well oh hum...
http://www.vrstation.net/realtor/realtor_index.asp

PPS... Oh wow.. $$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:
Last edited by Destiny on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:34 am

It is indeed for real estate market where complete virtual tours can cost 125 euro and every euro is counting. Still wondering why you try to sell a 300.000 euro house and are not willing to spent an extra 125 and have some decent quality. Problably because no one sees the quality.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Destiny

by Destiny » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 am

Exactly Hans.. I agree.. Really, if you had a nice home to sell, who would want to showcase it in this manner.. Might as well take a few nice photos rather than waste money on this thing... I just don't get it with the technology and software we mostly have, why we are not swamped with VR work... Looks like they have used krpano software , not sure how this all work with licensing..

Destiny
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 am

"why we are not swamped with VR work" hmmmmm, good question.

Partly because people have no idea about what is quality and what is not. Had a potentiall customer last week that said also made panoramas....with his iPhone..
Partly because many people have DSLR nowadays and like to do this as a hobby.
Partly because businesses have no idea what is the point of having a virtual tour.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Return to Hardware