I wanna have this - and only this - mobile device  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
gkaefer

I wanna have this - and only this - mobile device

by gkaefer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:27 pm

today I reviewed my stats from my www.gigapixel.at wordpress. I run two seperate stats and both discovered that a user visted my website with a screen

with 14.571 x 8.192 pixels dimension

and even better, the user came from Bulgaria, using a GPRS service. So I def. wanna have this tablet or smartphone !!!!
... sadly hes using winxp an IE browser, so maybe microsofts newest mobile phone...
:D:D:D

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Last edited by gkaefer on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

PS: The wordpress plugin "Browser Windows Stats" (screenshot1) which recorded this huge screensize did f***** crash my wordpress installation. No longer activating/deactivating of any plugin, no update, no backup, no restore was possible since the plugin recorded this screenresolution. I had to do a testinstallation to find the plugin causing this behaviour. without the data in the mysqldatabase its working normally... so better avoid using the plugin until a more recent version does exist >1.1 (it is stated to be compatible for most recent wp 3.3.1 version)
(solution was to remove the plugin subdirectory)

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg
Last edited by gkaefer on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Hardware