Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:13 pm 

Wow fx.. that's really cool.. I have been looking for something like that for ages... Well done in finding that.. That deserves to be on the :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: list... for sure.. :D I have been checking out the Panogear video.. this laptop support will be really great for that...

Destiny..

Special fx wrote:
Destiny, we have to add a very Cool Stuff thing to your post.. Our new Nikon D4 arrived this morning.. So Cool it is. We go out today to try with 14-24mm and 16mm fisheye. It not so heavy as our D3s or D3X, it nice for me. :)

Destiny, can we send you so many emails we have many things to ask you. My Uni class look so much at your post. You are are hero. We like so much thing you do. We have other very Gool Stuff things we buy yesterday. It work great. We send you one too for present if you want one.
http://www.gotripad.com/tripad/ We think it very good for Panogear thing and other motor head. It has thing come out for mouse both side.

fx and Ponie ;)

Sorry, make some mistake

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Last edited by Destiny on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 pm 

Destiny wrote:
Wow fx.. that's really cool.. I have been looking for something like that for ages... Well done in finding that.. That deserves to be on the :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: list... for sure.. :D I have been checking out the Panogear video.. this laptop support will be really great for that...

Destiny..

Special fx wrote:
Destiny, we have to add a very Cool Stuff thing to your post.. Our new Nikon D4 arrived this morning.. So Cool it is. We go out today to try with 14-24mm and 16mm fisheye. It not so heavy as our D3s or D3X, it nice for me. :)

Destiny, can we send you so many emails we have many things to ask you. My Uni class look so much at your post. You are are hero. We like so much thing you do. We have other very Gool Stuff things we buy yesterday. It work great. We send you one too for present if you want one.
http://www.gotripad.com/tripad/ We think it very good for Panogear thing and other motor head. It has thing come out for mouse both side.

fx and Ponie ;)

Sorry, make some mistake

isnt the http://www.gotripad.com/traveler/ more flexible to use?
(additional half in price....)
:cool:
Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm 

Well yes, it is half the price Georg but its only half the unit.. I have just been looking at it.. I personally would love it for attaching onto my Tripod.. I wouldn't be dragging a trolly around with me to use the Traveller.. I guess the tripod version will fit with the laptop in the same bag since its quite thin.. I have a little fold up chair I often put in my bag.. I could see with something like the Panogear it would be great with the laptop on this rather than on the grass or ground as shown in the video.. But I guess it all comes down to personal needs.. Its a new thing as I can read... fx and Ponie sent me some more information on it.. She bought one.. They said its very strong .. I will hold off buying one since I have other things to buy but I would love to have one at some stage.. I have been searching for something like this for ages.... Will you consider buying the Traveller part Georg.. ?? I can see it being really handy if you have a trolly bag to hook it on...

Destiny..

gkaefer wrote:
Destiny wrote:

Destiny..

Special fx wrote:

fx and Ponie ;)

Sorry, make some mistake

isnt the http://www.gotripad.com/traveler/ more flexible to use?
(additional half in price....)
:cool:
Georg

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 pm 

gkaefer wrote:
you mentioned an external LCD:

In terms of functionality Spheron hits the top - (in terms of costs also . . ;) - the last price i was told was around 50000.-€ for HDR Spheron with tablet.)
The arm for fixing the tablet is full adjustable and moves easily to each position.
But the arm alone costs more than 1500.-€ as i remember well.

http://www.spheron.com/en/intruvision/solutions/spherocam-hdr.html

Case study: http://www.spheron.com/en/intruvision/references/809cgi.html

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.