first pictures of Josef´s Head in production state  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
klausesser

first pictures of Josef´s Head in production state

by klausesser » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:49 am

The head in production-ready state. Joseph has most of the parts already in his house.
He says in two weeks time it´s finished and ready for take-off . . :cool:

Was a long way to go - but it´s REAL GOOD! :)

best, Klaus

P.S.: 4 exchangable Lio accus inside for more than 5000moves/shots, electronic leveling displayed on the touchscreen, cameras with battery-grip attachable in portrait mode also, switchable 1 and 4 Nm torque, foldable, landscape bracket optional - takes 600/800mm lenses (i guess longer ones also, not tested), in Portrait-mode also it
takes long and heavy lenses - depending on the construction/NPP. Weight is around 4 kG, extremely rigid. Handcrafted in most parts, manually assembled by Josef.

Firmware-updates for the controller by e-mail.

Last edited by klausesser on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

Destiny

by Destiny » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 am

emm.... oh hum.... :( I will just go and check in with my dad to see how the Lego is going!! ;)

Destiny....
Last edited by Destiny on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Return to Hardware