Tripod recomendation  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
MFranquelo

Tripod recomendation

by MFranquelo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello!
Im planning to buy i new tripod soon, becouse my old tripod already had enough adventures, so...
i don´t have much money at the moment, i can´t expend more than 160 euros or so...
any good recomendation for that price ?
I´ll be using the tripod with my Panogear so i need some solid stuff for that price if its possible.
Thank you!
Regards,Manuel.

no avatar
hector-s

by hector-s » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 am

My friend got this all terrain tripod which is just great. I am not really sure what the brand was but it has a pretty good center of gravity allowing it to stand on any type of terrain even outdoors.

It is even able to stand on a surface that is not at the stable level.

I will give an update once I get hold of the brand and possibly where he got it from.

no avatar
hectort

by hectort » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Davis & Sanford's all terrain tripod looks really great and sturdy at that.

It is a bit pricey though to be used for casual bashing and considering that it is very stable even on rough conditions, I reckon that it will be leaning toward to heavy side, making it a burden to bring on treks.

I am sure though that it will all be worth it, but to no avail if you are planning just planning to pack light, with essentials.
Last edited by hectort on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Hardware