Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
Bonjour,

Voici une petite idée pour gagner du temps et qui sait? une petite sécurité en cas de panne sur nos PC's ou pourquoi pas chez le vendeur recherche d'un équipement et comparaison avec son PC.

Nous sommes plusieurs à  la recherche de fournitures et équipements pour ce projet, je propose donc sur ce fil de mettre en commun nos trouvailles.

Voici donc la présentation que je propose: Désignation, source, echelle de prix. Commentaire- Lien internet


Micromoteurs _ Internet - Revendeur- à  partir de 3 euros :
http://www.conrad.fr/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=213640&langId=-2&ItemHighLightId=213643&from_fh=1&category=recherche

Micromoteurs - Internet - constructeur:

http://mabuchi.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008800575550/Homepage.htm


Bien amicalement, FotoPlanet

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:39 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
Boutons poussoirs- Internet - Revendeur - à  partir de 0.60 €:

http://www.gotronic.fr/catalog/commut/commutframe.php?page_cible=poussoir.htm

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:54 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7812
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
FotoPlanet wrote:
Bonjour,

Voici une petite idée pour gagner du temps et qui sait? une petite sécurité en cas de panne sur nos PC's ou pourquoi pas chez le vendeur recherche d'un équipement et comparaison avec son PC.

Nous sommes plusieurs à  la recherche de fournitures et équipements pour ce projet, je propose donc sur ce fil de mettre en commun nos trouvailles.

Voici donc la présentation que je propose: Désignation, source, echelle de prix. Commentaire- Lien internet


Micromoteurs _ Internet - Revendeur- à  partir de 3 euros :
http://www.conrad.fr/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=213640&langId=-2&ItemHighLightId=213643&from_fh=1&category=recherche

Micromoteurs - Internet - constructeur:

http://mabuchi.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008800575550/Homepage.htm


Bien amicalement, FotoPlanet

Hi!

Here´s a good adress - ready to use motors special designed for pano-heads and used in their own very professional heads (heads cost around 3500.-€).
The motors cost around 700-800.-€ each, the more expensive one comes with a built-in locator/positioner.

http://www.dr-clauss.de/RODEONmodularSystem_e.htm

best, Klaus

_________________
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Last edited by klausesser on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:37 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
Thanks for your co-operation Klausesser.
Merci pour ton aide

Do you have an idea about the price of the RODEON?
Connais tu le prix tu RODEON?

I do not guess we need a very high technology about engines for this applcation.
Je ne pense pas que nous ayions besoins de moteurs de grande technnologie.

Such as VR Motor heads I only know Spheron (Made in Germany) and Round Shot made in CH. Do you know more?
Comme tête motorisées je ne connais que SPHERON et Round shot, en connais tu plus?

Have you seen this topic, do you need a translation. http://www.autopano.net/forum/t3126-super-modular-vr-tracker-project
As tu vu ce fil. As tu besoin d'une traduction.

Cheers, Patrick

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:48 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7812
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
FotoPlanet wrote:
Thanks for your co-operation Klausesser.
Merci pour ton aide

Do you have an idea about the price of the RODEON?
Connais tu le prix tu RODEON?

I do not guess we need a very high technology about engines for this applcation.
Je ne pense pas que nous ayions besoins de moteurs de grande technnologie.

Such as VR Motor heads I only know Spheron (Made in Germany) and Round Shot made in CH. Do you know more?
Comme tête motorisées je ne connais que SPHERON et Round shot, en connais tu plus?

Have you seen this topic, do you need a translation. http://www.autopano.net/forum/t3126-super-modular-vr-tracker-project
As tu vu ce fil. As tu besoin d'une traduction.

Cheers, Patrick

Hi Patrick!

Yes - i saw the topic, but my French is too poor to understand. I know the Spheron - worked with it sometimes. It´s a fine camera - but only for spherical panos, because of a limited resolution. And with about 25000.-€ a bit expensive . . i rent such gear on demand.
The roundshot isn´t really interesting in my mind - limited in use as a one-row. The Seitz-VR-Head in my eyes is too expensive being a one-row motorized gear - vertical movement is not motorized and thuse not programmable.
Then there is the Pix-Orb - very elaborated and sturdy. And very expensive too, around 6000.-€ when i´m right.

Al in all the Rodeon seems to be the very best solution when you can spend much money and use it often professionally.
Fot occasional use or for hobby, the Merlin is unbeatable in my mind!

best, Klaus

P.S.: one shortcome of the Merlin is it´s large base. You can´t tilt the camera more than 45 degree down without seeing it using a 20mm on a Canon 20D.
On the other hand that´s only a problem with spherical panos - which you wouldn´t need a motorized head really for. And the base mabe to make bit smaller by doing some metal-work.

_________________
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Last edited by klausesser on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:32 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
Just to resume. Right now I am making a proto to give us a full opening for panos and also new applications.
I put my 30 years experience instrumentation engineering in oil & gas industry world wide.

Let keepin ' time to translate the modular system.

Cheers, Patrick.

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:58 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7812
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
FotoPlanet wrote:
Just to resume. Right now I am making a proto to give us a full opening for panos and also new applications.
I put my 30 years experience instrumentation engineering in oil & gas industry world wide.

Let keepin ' time to translate the modular system.

Cheers, Patrick.

Yes! :cool:

Basically, the construction of the Rodeon seems to me the most versatile. At the same time it´s not too heavy and not too big also. But can handle heavy camera/lens combinations and is very good prgrammable and romote-controlled via Bluetooth.
I think it´s not too easy to customize motors for precise use and to program an intelligent controlling.

Maybe a mechanical workover of the Merlin´s large base turning it into a smaller one to use a greater down-angle would be a way to ease things . . !?

best, Klaus

_________________
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:12 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
What is the price for the Rodeon in Germany?

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:55 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Posts: 1930
The Paradise of electronic supply
http://www.jaycar.com.au/

Micromoteurs - Internet
There are 7 pages ;)

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productResults.asp?whichpage=6&pagesize=10&keywords=motor&CATID=&SUBCATID=&form=KEYWORD&SPECIAL=&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=

This is a store in Australia, there is also one in the UK and one in the US
1 $ Au = 0,6 €


Last edited by beeloba on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:57 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7812
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
FotoPlanet wrote:
What is the price for the Rodeon in Germany?

afaik it´s around 3500.-€ - they have a price-list on the site i linked before.

best from Düsseldorf, Klaus

_________________
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:54 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
Bien vu!! Le pêcheur est au magouer (sémaphore) je reconnais la bouée babord qui est à  120 m du bord , il y a un banc de moule et c'est la que vient la dorade royale .

Quand tu auras enlevé ton post j'enlèverai le mien.

Amitiés Malouines.
Le Skipper Bluesman Pétrolifère...& traveller FotoGrapher

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 162
Recherche:
Seeking:


Kit battery charger NI MH 10X AA Ou 2X 2X 4X AA NI MH. (or 2eg. 2X 2X 4 AA NI MH) le plus petit possible (as small as possible)

De preférence kit à  monter. (Mounting kit or drawing).

_________________
Skipper, bluesman pétrolifère &... Globe trotter fotografer
Vélographiste pictural.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group