PanoGear Set for sale!!! Occasion!  

Here you can advertise gear you would be selling second-hand. This forum is not for hardware resellers or an online shop.
See sub-forum rules / Règles du forum.
English version. - Pour la version française de l'annonce, cliquez ici!

Hello,
Here you can advertise the gear you would be selling second-hand. This forum is not for hardware resellers or an online shop, second-hand gear is the only thing you can sell on this forum.

• - You will post the offer only once.
  • - Once you have posted, the offer will be locked. All users have locking rights (but not unlocking) on these forums. You can lock the post from the bottom of the page.
  • - If you need to edit, contact the forum administrator (Annis) with your changes.
  • - If someone is interested in the offer, they will send you a PM (Private Message) to discuss details and prices.
  • - If the offer is no longer available or completed, the OP must check the topic as [N/A]
  • - If your topic does not follow these rules or the Community Marketplace rules, your topic will and can be deleted without notice.

Thanks for reading,
Bruce_W

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

PanoGear Set for sale!!! Occasion!

by Bruce_W » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi, I have a complete panogear-set for sale for an awesome price.
Almost new - only used one time - bought at Kolor in december 2014. The set consists of:

- motorized panoramic head
- WIFI module panoshoot
- battery connector
- trigger cable package
- panogear bracket
- 2 battery chargers
- 2 battery kits
- original package!

Worth approx. 800 EUR - VHB -> 450 EUR
I have to sell it - unfortunately - before using it, because my 5D broke and I only have a Hasselblad now (not supported)
Questions: feel free to contact me at alex@hauptlicht.de or +49-171-5278425