Spinview tour building and hosting solutions  

Here you can advertise your service offers, if you are available to help someone with or do the work for them.
See the sub-forum rules / Règles du forum.
English version. - Pour la version française de l'annonce, cliquez ici!

Hello,

Here you can advertise your service offers, if you are available to help someone with or do the work for them. 'The work' includes (but is not limited to):
    • - Shooting ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Stitching ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Virtual Tour creation
    • - Custom plugin creation
    • - Custom HTML coding
    • - Hardware loaning (RIGS, etc..)

• - You will post only once. See announcement for a profile example.
  • - Once you have posted, the profile will be locked. All users have locking rights (but not unlocking) on these forums. You can lock the post from the bottom of the page.
  • - If you need to edit, contact the forum administrator (Annis) with your changes.
  • - If someone is interested in the profile, they will send you a PM (Private Message) to discuss details and prices.
  • - If the offer is no longer available or completed, the OP must check the topic as [N/A]
  • - If your topic does not follow these rules or the Community Marketplace rules, your topic will and can be deleted without notice.

Thanks for reading,
Sokobanja

Topic author
Liked in: 6 posts
Info

Spinview tour building and hosting solutions

by Sokobanja » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:33 pm

I would like to introduce to you the services of my company, Spinview. We are making it easier for photographers to host and manage the tours they produce for clients. Our platform can provide a fully hosted, distribution and marketing service.

· Enhance your tour with interactivity
· Make it VR compatible
· Distribute your content across all platforms
· Measure performance of your tours

In addition, we can create a white labelled solution for your own website allowing you to have bespoke secure areas to host and manage your client’s content and the tools to add interaction.

From only £4.99 a month, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email me at sasa.stojanovic@spinviewglobal.com and I can follow up with more information.

Many thanks
Sasa

elenitaylor likes this post.