Clear Blue Photo Imaging Services (Canada)  

Here you can advertise your service offers, if you are available to help someone with or do the work for them.
See the sub-forum rules / Règles du forum.
English version. - Pour la version française de l'annonce, cliquez ici!

Hello,

Here you can advertise your service offers, if you are available to help someone with or do the work for them. 'The work' includes (but is not limited to):
    • - Shooting ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Stitching ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Virtual Tour creation
    • - Custom plugin creation
    • - Custom HTML coding
    • - Hardware loaning (RIGS, etc..)

• - You will post only once. See announcement for a profile example.
  • - Once you have posted, the profile will be locked. All users have locking rights (but not unlocking) on these forums. You can lock the post from the bottom of the page.
  • - If you need to edit, contact the forum administrator (Annis) with your changes.
  • - If someone is interested in the profile, they will send you a PM (Private Message) to discuss details and prices.
  • - If the offer is no longer available or completed, the OP must check the topic as [N/A]
  • - If your topic does not follow these rules or the Community Marketplace rules, your topic will and can be deleted without notice.

Thanks for reading,
Darryl MacDonald

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Clear Blue Photo Imaging Services (Canada)

by Darryl MacDonald » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Name -Darryl MacDonald
Profession - Photographer/Cinematographer

Services offered -
  • Pano photography
    Pano Cinematography
    Stitching
    Finishing
    Processing
    Tour Creation
    Google Business View Tours
Covering - Alberta, Canada with the ability to work remotely as well.

Experience -25 years of both photography and cinematography including aerial and underwater.
Have you received certified Kolor Training? NO
Skills -Stitching, editing, shooting, photo and video, color grading, Aerial training (licensed across western canada), underwater production experience, virtual tour creation for hotels, real estate and education such as museums and education centers.
Software -Panotour Pro, Autopano GIga, Autopano Video, Live Pano, Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Lightroom

Website - http://www.ClearBluePhoto.com
Other profile - https://roundme.com/embed/dAFCNSKXZt2XPvPGfpy7

A few words from the Author - I love creating content for VR and especially enjoy a challenge. If your looking to create a virtual tour or would like a short VR film I can create the content for you and I and guarantee my work. Please send your enquiries to Darryl@ClearBluePhoto.com