Custom Matte Work For Over/Under Stereo Footage  

Here you can post your job offers, if you are looking for someone to help you or do the work for you.
See the sub-forum rules / Règles du forum.
English version. - Pour la version française de l'annonce, cliquez ici!

Hello,

Here you can post your job offers, if you are looking for someone to help you or do the work for you. 'The work' includes (but is not limited to):
    • - Shooting ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Stitching ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Virtual Tour creation
    • - Custom plugin creation
    • - Custom HTML coding

• - You will post the offer only once per project. If you have several projects at different times you are permitted to post again.
  • - Once you have posted, the offer will be locked. All users have locking rights (but not unlocking) on these forums. You can lock the post from the bottom of the page.
  • - If you need to edit, contact the forum administrator (Annis) with your changes.
  • - If someone is interested in the offer, they will send you a PM (Private Message) to discuss details and prices.
  • - If the offer is no longer available or completed, the OP must check the topic as [N/A]
  • - If your topic does not follow these rules or the Community Marketplace rules, your topic will and can be deleted without notice.

Thanks for reading,
no avatar
VRAdulthub

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Custom Matte Work For Over/Under Stereo Footage

by VRAdulthub » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:15 am

Hello Everyone i am looking for someone who can Make me a custom after effects template. I can provide you with a template that i have purchased already to try and customize that on to our needs. Link to template:
https://videohive.net/item/vr-360-kit/15823643

Description:

(All in over/under format and viewed within a headset) Our scene begins with a brief intro displaying company name and an animation. From there, the next 3 minutes are spent inside of a virtual environment with our subject (person) sitting/laying down in a room (360 degrees stereoscopic). For these three minutes they can look around the room to become used to the Point Of View Virtual Environment they find themselves within, but directly in front of them will be three giant screens. All of our assets are 4096x2160 resolution.

• 3 Screens total. The two sides are filler while the middle screen is the main content. We are using the 2D in these screens as plot drivers and it enables us to add some production value to a usually static VR Viewing experience.
• The middle screen will be larger than the two flanking it. All three screens should be able to be seen without the subject (person) having to turn their head right/left.
• The middle screen will be the only one with audio.
• We would like a couple of versions of the matte work. Each should be ~ 5 minutes (we can cut them down as needed). Basically the layout and animations can be the difference. EX: Option A, three screens are same for the first 30 seconds and then the middle screen enlarges and absorbs the other two. Option B, three screens appear. Middle is largest. Other two fade out at the 30 second mark. Etc…
• We are fine exploring both “flat” (see the template below) or “3D” assets. Whichever you feel would look the best. These assets will always go over a live-capture background.
• IT IS IMPERRATIVE TO KEEP THE RENDER TIME DOWN ON THESE MATTES.

I have attached a picture of what we would like the mattes to look like with a cool transition in and out.

We are kind of on a time constraint and we would like these to be done ASAP and we are more than happy to pay extra for an expedited process if possible. Let us know the estimate so we can get started. I thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing back form you!

Cheers!

Andrew
andrew@vradulthub.com
VR Sites LLC
Attachments
VideoMattes.jpg