ptp project builder  

Here you can post your job offers, if you are looking for someone to help you or do the work for you.
See the sub-forum rules / Règles du forum.
English version. - Pour la version française de l'annonce, cliquez ici!

Hello,

Here you can post your job offers, if you are looking for someone to help you or do the work for you. 'The work' includes (but is not limited to):
    • - Shooting ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Stitching ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Virtual Tour creation
    • - Custom plugin creation
    • - Custom HTML coding

• - You will post the offer only once per project. If you have several projects at different times you are permitted to post again.
  • - Once you have posted, the offer will be locked. All users have locking rights (but not unlocking) on these forums. You can lock the post from the bottom of the page.
  • - If you need to edit, contact the forum administrator (Annis) with your changes.
  • - If someone is interested in the offer, they will send you a PM (Private Message) to discuss details and prices.
  • - If the offer is no longer available or completed, the OP must check the topic as [N/A]
  • - If your topic does not follow these rules or the Community Marketplace rules, your topic will and can be deleted without notice.

Thanks for reading,
no avatar
itsrichphoto

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

ptp project builder

by itsrichphoto » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Looking for help putting ptp projects together.

Projects typically contain over 100 panos, sometimes 400 panos+ I can put a 100 pano tour in about an hour or so. You need to link all the tours together via hotspots and add hotspots for panos on a floorplan which will be given.

If you are based in Socal even better. This will be continuous work.

You need to be a problem solver and work without supervision. I send you the panos and other things via dropbox, you send back the ptp file so I export and check. You will need to sign confidentiality and non compete agreements. We take this very seriously.

If interested email rich at richhartphoto dot com with some examples.