360 Video Inside Tour Doesn't Play  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
neofilm

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

360 Video Inside Tour Doesn't Play

by neofilm » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 am

If you go to the tour I created at the top of my page here: https://neofilm.us/virtualtours/ you'll see that I have created a tour with a video. The video was created with a GoPro Fusion. It's about 3 hotspots into the tour. It's in the Kitchen of the Restaurant.

The 360 video plays fine on my computer. It does not play at all on my Samsung Tablet, Moto Gen 5, or my wife's iphone. However, if we watch 360 videos outside of the tour, like when on YouTube, they play fine on all devices.

benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 199 posts
Info

Re: 360 Video Inside Tour Doesn't Play

by benji33 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:53 am

You have to transcode the video into compatible web formats. Use FFmpeg, HandBrake, HitFilm Express etc...
Panotour allows you to add alternative video files.

Note: YouTube/Facebook videos are all transcoded into their web/streaming formats. It's why these kind of videos can go everywhere.