Bubbles Template  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
360Trooper

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Bubbles Template

by 360Trooper » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:28 pm

I have several tours that I have made. I would like to know if it is possible to put the tours into bubbles without changing the original tour. I like the look of bubbles and want to use that to display the multiple tours that I have made. Can this been done with leaving the look of the tours I have made (custom links and templates) Or do I need to go in and remake everything?
If so how do i go about importing a tour that has already been made?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Bubbles Template

by Annis » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 pm

I don't understand what you mean.

Are the "custom links and templates" part of your current HTML file for your tour?
If they are, they'll be replaced.
If not, then why would the Bubbles template change anything in your tour?

no avatar
360Trooper

Topic author
Info

by 360Trooper » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:48 pm

example Tour 1 uses template 'Kolor Classic' Tour 2 uses 'Kolor Cross' and Tour 3 uses 'Kolor control'
The first bubble is videos
The Second Bubble is Photos
The Third Bubble is VR Tours
There are 3 bubbles under here. I would like the all the menus, buttons, floor plans to stay the way they were originally made. It also shows off the different ways a tour can be customized.

does this make better sense?

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm

example Tour 1 uses template 'Kolor Classic' Tour 2 uses 'Kolor Cross' and Tour 3 uses 'Kolor control'

Those are control bars, not templates. The html template is what you set in the Build tab.

The Bubbles template is in the HTML.

The bubbles template won't change or remove any of your tour's plugins, the floorplans, hotspots and control bars won't budge unless you remove them yourself.

Have you tried adding the template to those tours? It's only a few clicks away.

no avatar
360Trooper

Topic author
Info

by 360Trooper » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:38 pm

that makes a lot of sense. thank you. Is there something that shows how I can import multiple tours made into one tour? I tried to put two tours already made together into one project and failed. how would you go about doing that?

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:06 am

You can't merge projects together.

The only way would be through the xml and editing the kpt but that is very complicated.