Missing icon   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
Sean King

Topic author
Liked in: 4 posts
Info

Missing icon

by Sean King » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Because my animated hotspot sequence starts with and empty frame the icon next to the point spot is also empty.

I remember reading in the documentation that it is possible to add a preview icon in the spot_info.xml

But now I cannot find the correct documentation.

Can anyone point me to the right documentation, or tell me what to add to the spot_info.xml to add an icon to the Point spot.
invis-icon.jpg

Thanks

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Missing icon  [SOLVED]

by Annis » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 am

It's possible to set a preview for plugins but not for spots, it will always use the first sprite of the spot, even if it's transparent.

no avatar
Sean King

Topic author
Liked in: 4 posts
Info

Re: Missing icon

by Sean King » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Thank for the info.

Is it possible to start the animated hotspot on the 2nd frame?

Thank way I could use a different icon of the 1st frame. But still have the animated hotspot looking the way that I want.