Hide Bootstrap menu in VR mode  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
chris_w

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Hide Bootstrap menu in VR mode

by chris_w » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi there,
I wonder how one could hide a Bootstrap menu based on the HTML-template Bootstrap_Hierarchical_Top_Navbar_2016_08.html entering VR mode and show it again after leaving VR mode (see my tour at http://bit.ly/2bNBzVg ). Any ideas someone?
Best regards,
Chris

oblanc

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Re: Hide Bootstrap menu in VR mode

by oblanc » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:51 am

Hello
yes that's because navbar is into #tourDIV.
This template has to be upgraded to support VR mode.
In the meantime, here is what you can do:
Edit the template by moving <nav> tag up into div#container like this
Clipboard01.gif

Note that with this method, fullscreen mode will not display navigation bar.

Hope it helps

no avatar
katherinego

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by katherinego » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:35 am

chris_w wrote:Hi there,
I wonder how one could hide a Bootstrap menu based on the HTML-template Bootstrap_Hierarchical_Top_Navbar_2016_08.html entering VR mode and show it again after leaving VR mode (see my tour at http://bit.ly/2bNBzVg ). Any ideas someone?
Best regards,
Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for sharing your example tour. It is very close to what I am working on. I am trying to add a VR Mode icon to the Nav bar like you did.

Can you share your code for the Nav Bar?

-katherine

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

by Annis » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:23 am

katherinego wrote:
chris_w wrote:Hi there,
Best regards,
Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for sharing your example tour. It is very close to what I am working on. I am trying to add a VR Mode icon to the Nav bar like you did.

Can you share your code for the Nav Bar?

-katherine

Check your control bar's settings, you should have an option to add the VR Mode button to the control bar, just like for any other button.
If it isn't there, try removing the control bar's plugin from the project and adding it back again.