Looking for help to use the Bubbles template  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
l929

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Looking for help to use the Bubbles template

by l929 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:45 am

Hi everybody,
So I'm really interested by the Bubbles Template but something is not working. I've been looking on internet for informations since 2 days but couldn't find any solution so far.

So I downloaded Bubbles.zip, copy/paste "Bubbles_2015_12.html" and the "Bubbles_2015_12" folder onto the html folder of my user directory, copy/paste the "Bootstrap_External_Commands" folder into the plugins folder, restarted Panotour, created a new project, added some pano, added the "Bootstrap_External_Commands" plugin in Style section and selected "Bubbles_2015_12.html" as HTML template. And it's not working.

Am I doing something wrong?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Looking for help to use the Bubbles template

by Annis » Fri May 20, 2016 8:11 am

How is it "not working"? What is the result you're getting/seeing? Can you show us?

no avatar
l929

Topic author
Info

by l929 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 am

Sorry, I haven't specified. So the result is a total blank page.

no avatar
l929

Topic author
Info

by l929 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:09 pm

So I just realised that the "name.html" file generated by Panotour is almost empty, the only code inside is:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>

Any explanation or clue about what I'm doing wrong?

no avatar
l929

Topic author
Info

by l929 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:05 pm

So I'm progressing:I've pasted the css, fonts, img and js folder into the same folder where are my name.html and name data folder. I've also replaced the name.html with Bubbles_2015_12.html. Now having a black page with a loading icon (clock) but nothing happening so far.
Any tutorial about this template?

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Fri May 20, 2016 1:19 pm

All you should have to do is add the template and plugin to your user directory, then select the template from PTP when building the tour and add the plugin to your project. That's it.

If the tour is building empty, something must be wrong with the template, try re-downloading then installing it again. (And don't forget to restart PTP).

no avatar
l929

Topic author
Info

by l929 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Annis wrote:All you should have to do is add the template and plugin to your user directory, then select the template from PTP when building the tour and add the plugin to your project. That's it.

If the tour is building empty, something must be wrong with the template, try re-downloading then installing it again. (And don't forget to restart PTP).

By "add the template and plugin to your user directory" you mean add "Bubbles_2015_12.html" and the "Bubbles_2015_12" folder containing the css, fonts, img and js folder into my Kolor\PanotourPro 2\html folder right? Don't need to create a subfolder like Kolor\PanotourPro 2\html\Bubbles_2015_12\Bubbles_2015_12.html?
About the plugin I pasted the Bootstrap_External_Commands folder containing "fakebootstrapjs.tmpl", "plug_info.xml" and "template.tmp" into Kolor\PanotourPro 2\plugins, then I open Panotour, add a pano, go into the Style tab, then on the Plugins Library section I click on "HTML template" and select "Bootstrap_External_Commands", on the Build section I select the Bubbles_2015_12.html template and build the tour.
The result is an empty name.html file. Except "<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>"

I re-downloaded and installed the templates 5 times, and always restarted PTP). Cannot find any info on the web.

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Fri May 20, 2016 3:00 pm

This is really strange behaviour.

All you need to do is open the zip file of the bubbles template in one window, your user directory in another, select the html and plugins folders in the zip file, and drag and drop them into the user directory window. The html and plugins folders will merge placing the content in the correct directory.

This is what you should have in your user directory > html directory
html.png
html.png (7.64 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

And this for the plugin:
plugins.png
plugins.png (5.02 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

If you use one of the default templates, the generated html file works?
What does the tour itself contain?

no avatar
l929

Topic author
Info

by l929 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:48 am

If I use one of the default templates it work correctly, but when I use the Bubbles template I get an empty html file.

no avatar
l929

Topic author
Info

by l929 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:46 am

Also I just tried with the Expander template, and I've the same issue.