Hide/Show Floorplan with External Command/Bootstrap  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
mediasphere

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Hide/Show Floorplan with External Command/Bootstrap

by mediasphere » Thu May 19, 2016 1:13 pm

I have a tour set up with a HTML template based off the Bootstrap external commands template. A menu overlay along the bottom has a custom hide/show floorplan button. As I can find no command for the floorplan in any bootstrap templates, I have got my button toggling between calling Start Autorotation and Stop Autorotation, then I am using the 'Call actions on tour events' plugin in PTP to trigger the Floorplan hide/show from autorotion on/off.

The problem I am now having is that on mobile, the gyroscope interferes with this as it seems to disable the autorotation commands when activated, so I can only hide and show the floorplan when gyro is off.

I have searched exhaustively for a way to directly call the hide/show floorplan command but have had no success, and cannot find any instances of people trying to achieve the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!