classicThumbnailsBar problem  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
Sean King

Topic author
Liked in: 4 posts
Info

classicThumbnailsBar problem

by Sean King » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi,

I have added the following behavior to the classicThumbnailsBar plug_info.xml

Code: Select all
bool id="open_at_start" name="tr:Start opened" default="false" description="tr:The tour starts with the thumbnails opened" />

So far so good. I have the "start opened" check box when I add the classic thumbnails bar from the library in PTP 2.5.2

The problem is, is that it doesn't do anything. Checked or unchecked the thumbnail bar always starts opened.

Do I have to add anything else to the plug_info.xml to make this work?

Or maybe to the thumbnailsBar.tmpl ?
Attachments
ClassicThumbnailsBar.JPG

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: classicThumbnailsBar problem

by Annis » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:46 am

You have to edit the tmpl to actually give that action to the plugin, the plug_info.xml is only the "visual" part of the plugin, controlling which parts of the template are used or configured, so you'll need to add something that will react to the id "open_at_start".