Edit advanced html templates  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
jasonkimmings

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Edit advanced html templates

by jasonkimmings » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:50 pm

I've downloaded some of the advanced html templates as they give me a responsive menu at the top of the tour for my panoramas, this is great as it's not something you can do directly in PTP. However, there seems to be no easy way to edit the menu. The one I have is "Bootstrap Top Navbar - Responsive". All I need to do is change the colour of the bar to my project colours but the css file that comes with it is far too inaccessible to read.

I also like the "Bootstrap Full Page with Project Colors - Responsive" template as it uses my colours (great) but I don't want the thumbnails at the bottom and I don't know how to disable them and also edit the buttons that are in the control panel.

no avatar
nicgac

Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: Edit advanced html templates

by nicgac » Thu May 05, 2016 12:52 pm

For some super easy / user friendly css editing with little or no knowledge of coding, check Stylizer (made by Skybound). It is simply great, allows some live editing and has helped me s***load of times at making some dull pages look great.