LivePano updates  

Have a problem using Livepano? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser Livepano ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
cgm4967

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

LivePano updates

by cgm4967 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Is a new version of LivePano coming out anytime soon?

no avatar
benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 199 posts
Info

Re: LivePano updates

by benji33 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:48 am

What would you found in it ?
For the moment each release of Panotour can impact the LivePano part with patches or features.
For instance, PTP 2.5 beta 1 has added zoom into the crop view and PTP 2.5 beta 2 has solved a preview issue.
Benjamin

no avatar
Sean King

Liked in: 4 posts
Info

by Sean King » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Not to highjack this thread, but the original poster hasn’t responded, so here are a few things that I would like find in an update to Livepano.

1. Move Video Frame selection to step 1 (Just seems to be an extra click/step for no reason)

2. Asymmetric cropping in step three

3. Keyboard shortcut to toggle between display video only, display panorama only and display blend. When drawing the polygon in step 4

4. Backspace / Delete to undo the last point you added, while drawing a polygon in step four (same as Photoshop)

5. Add a numerical value for mask smoothness in step 4

6. Video playback in step four to make sure all hands and feet stay inside the polygon.

7. Reset or default button for Contrast, Brightness, Gamma and Mask smoothness

8. Optimize for browser. I remember reading on the forums here that each browser displays video differently, that is why sometimes a Livepano looks good in chrome but not internet explorer and the other way around.

I don’t know if it would be possible, but it would be great to have a setting to optimize the Livepano for the preferred browser of the client when rendering.

9. Play a sound when the rendering is finished in step 5. Just like Autopano does when it has finished rendering a panorama

10. More rendering options, higher resolution for IPad …

11. The last one is a big one for me. The ability to edit the Livepano after it is finished.

For example: right click on the Livepano and click edit, and you can choose to go to step four, and Panotour remembers all your settings from step 1 -5.

At the moment I have to delete the Livepano and start from step one again. It is very time intensive.

Thanks for reading.

Regards.

cgm4967

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by cgm4967 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Sorry for not getting back to this thread. I think everything Sean said is valid and I would also like it if the encoding in general were a little better.

Thanks.