I am quite frustrated  

Have a problem using Livepano? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser Livepano ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
pu2wxp

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

I am quite frustrated

by pu2wxp » Sat May 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Recently I spent a lot of money to purchase and import into Brazil's equipment of Kolor to produce video 360, 360 Heros, Autopano Video Pro software, LivePano plugin, etc..

At the moment I am quite frustrated because so far I could not finish any project. In APV movies stop after a few seconds of play. The LivePano has several bugs.

See the videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rv7ZGLLo_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKgjkpdvug&feature=youtu.be

In the case of LivePano I saved the project as Old Version and try to do it like Gerard wrote.

In the case of APV that plays a few seconds of the video, all GoPro are a full battery, and the problem does not happen with just one video. The same problem happened to all the videos produced until now, without exception. I tried several times to send the video file to your analysis, but at the sending end gives an error and I don't know if you guys received it in the Kolor Incoming FTP

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

Re: I am quite frustrated

by Destiny » Sat May 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi...

In the case of APV, I do not have this software, I only have the demo but I might see if I can do some test with it..... I think Kolor has provided some testing media..

With LivePano, it works fine with my Mac, I have just tried again from scratch... Have you ever made a LivePano using previous versions..??

It might be a memory issue.. or you have not done the first stages correctly....

These are the steps....

Add your pano images into APG.. as well as add your single still frame from your video.. That is very important that this image is extracted correctly.. Use VLC for this..

Make sure you set your single image to Fisheye if you have used a fisheye to capture your pano.. It will default to normal lens...

Now stitch and render... Save your APGs files..PTP uses those files for LivePano...

Now load your pano into PTP..

Goto Import LivePano..

You will be prompted to add/locate your APG file and Movie file..

It seems you are doing the next processes correctly, however you seem to be expanding the frame quite a lot.. You only need to expand it as big as the moving features in the movie... So I keep it as tight as possible...

The next step seems to crash on you.. Which is when you draw your cropped area...

You can Zip and send your project via web transfer if you want.. or send it to Kolor to testing...

Does the Crash report make mention of memory..

Destiny...

pu2wxp

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by pu2wxp » Tue May 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Destiny wrote:Hi...

In the case of APV, I do not have this software, I only have the demo but I might see if I can do some test with it..... I think Kolor has provided some testing media..

With LivePano, it works fine with my Mac, I have just tried again from scratch... Have you ever made a LivePano using previous versions..??

It might be a memory issue.. or you have not done the first stages correctly....

These are the steps....

Add your pano images into APG.. as well as add your single still frame from your video.. That is very important that this image is extracted correctly.. Use VLC for this..

Make sure you set your single image to Fisheye if you have used a fisheye to capture your pano.. It will default to normal lens...

Now stitch and render... Save your APGs files..PTP uses those files for LivePano...

Now load your pano into PTP..

Goto Import LivePano..

You will be prompted to add/locate your APG file and Movie file..

It seems you are doing the next processes correctly, however you seem to be expanding the frame quite a lot.. You only need to expand it as big as the moving features in the movie... So I keep it as tight as possible...

The next step seems to crash on you.. Which is when you draw your cropped area...

You can Zip and send your project via web transfer if you want.. or send it to Kolor to testing...

Does the Crash report make mention of memory..

Destiny...

I'm trying (several times), to sent my project to analyze, however unsuccessfully.

I've used two different FTP softwares. The Filezilla sent over 50% of zip file, but all times the connection is reseted by the server and Filezilla reconnect and resumes... sending the file from the beginning again. And again, again... I am trying it for days!

The same happens with the video file of APV that is no more than 30 seconds play, I am trying to send for analysis however unsuccessfully to.

I must be ****, as they say here.

My Livepano Tour looks like:
http://youtu.be/T95z67wvf3o
Luciano Correa
Vista Panoramica
Campos do Jordao SP Brasil

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by bdd » Tue May 13, 2014 3:02 pm

pu2wxp wrote:My Livepano Tour looks like:
http://youtu.be/T95z67wvf3o

The black areas on both sides seems to indicate that your livepano bug is the same as the one reported by Terry Gates, Jae Sung Kim and furmanczak
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=22390
viewtopic.php?f=92&t=22378

Did you save your autopano 3.5 project as an old one ?
And did you use this "old" version project in Panotour ?

Gérald

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

by Destiny » Tue May 13, 2014 10:10 pm

You can try this if you want... https://www.wetransfer.com/#

If you are using Deail-up I would forget it.. You need Broadband....

dps@westnet.com.au

Destiny..