First 360 video.  

Share what you've done with Autopano Video.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres avec Autopano Vidéo.
no avatar
rcilsick

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

First 360 video.

by rcilsick » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:22 am

This is my first time making a 360 video. I am using 6 GoPros at 960p I created the video and uploaded it to youtube. I was surprised at the blurriness and how it was stitched together. I am wondering if the problem is from a setting in the software. below is a link to the video. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPC65Zt5GQ4

Thanks

Ryan

VAll0U
Kolor Team

Info

Re: First 360 video.

by VAll0U » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:02 am

Hi Ryan, I think your video can be really cool, but there are some things to work on.
I don't know if you've watch this tutorial to learn the differents steps : https://youtu.be/1Qmwkw7EGUQ

There are some that you have to do, like a stabilisation, set the horizon straight, the color correction, and you have a little desynchronisation.
To synchronise it well you can click on the "123" icon at the right bottom of your preview, to see the number of each camera in your videos, and you can use the synchronisation tool manually to ajust a bit the frames (and don't forget to apply). The desynchronisation is visible because of a shaking.

For the stitching, it's work like a focus for exemple, if you have your background well stitched the foreground will be cut like in your video, so we don't really have the choice. But using masks in Autopano Giga, you can rearrange the frontiers between the cameras and maybe ameliorate that.
For your next videos, the best it's to capture yourself with just one camera (in the rig shure), don't be between 2 cameras.

I hope that it will help you, keep us in touch,
Valérian.

no avatar
SiaGarcia

Info

Re: First 360 video.

by SiaGarcia » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:54 am

Good video guys. GoPro remains the best.