Publish 360o Videos from GoPro Fusion  

Share what you've done with Autopano Video.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres avec Autopano Vidéo.
no avatar
ehoffbr

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Publish 360o Videos from GoPro Fusion

by ehoffbr » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:22 am

Hello,
I´m planning to buy a GoPro Fusion 360, but I need to confirm before if it will supply my needs.
I would like to record in 360o inside appartments, and publish this 360o videos in my website (in PHP) to my customers see how exactly is inside the appartments.
I imagine that I need to put some plugins in my site to allow my customers navigate in the video.
Could anybody help me to understand if it is possible and what I need to do that?
Best Regards,
Eduardo

Ps.: My main language is Portuguese. Sorry about my english.

Clément_S

Liked in: 6 posts
Info

Re: Publish 360o Videos from GoPro Fusion

by Clément_S » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 am

Hi ehoffbr and welcome to the forum,

If you want to create quality 360 videos then Fusion might be the right tool for you. Fusion comes with a free dedicated stitching software called Fusion Studio.

To embed 360 videos on your website you will need to host them on a hosting platform that is compatible with 360 videos such as Youtube, Vimeo or Littlstar.

Once the video uploaded, you'll get an iframe (HTML code) that you will simply paste in your website editor and the video should pop up on the website page.

You can also take a look at Panotour Pro which is compatible with 360 pictures and videos: http://www.kolor.com/panotour/

Panotour Pro will allow you to create rich web experiences where users are able to move from a photo/video to another by clicking on a spot of the image. Such experience is more interactive than a 360 video and very popular in the real estate industry.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Clément - Kolor team