I tried to import a Papy script and 44 shots into AGP running on a laptop using Windows XP.
Both imported without problems - but caused a mess in the editor and showed not a single CP. Is there any issue with import-filtering in XP?
It often crashes for me at end of import phase.
Sadly APG Aplha 2 is still very 'hit and miss' - I did once get it to do a stitch comparable to that achieved with 1.4.2 when loading images directly - not using the PW import filter - but that was a one-off, it usually makes a complete mess of my test image sets.
So don't hope for too much from it at this stage of development.
Andrew Stephens Nikon D40, Nikkor 10.5mm fisheye, Sigma 8mm f3.5 fisheye, Nikkor 18-55/50/35mm lenses, Nodal Ninja 5 Lite, Nodal Ninja 4 with R-D16, Agno's MrotatorTCS short. Nikon P5100, CP5000, CP995, FC-E8, WC-E63,WC-E68, TC-E2, Kaidan Kiwi 995, Bophoto pano bracket, Agno's MrotatorA. Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.