Release of Autopano 3 and Panotour 2: existing customers may follow the upgrade procedure
to order their new license.
Which Kolor software application would you like to download?
Autopano Pro Autopano Giga
Panorama software: stitch 2 or thousands of photos to create professional panoramic images.
The reference application to stitch multiple photos together. Create high-resolution panoramic images or just increase the field of view of your photos to capture a whole scene.
Panotour Panotour Pro
Virtual tour software: create stunning interactive virtual tours without programming skills.
Create impressive 360-degree virtual tours and offer a unique experience to the visitors of your website or your clients' websites. Mix photo content with sounds and videos to create stunning interactive experiences.
Panotour Viewer FREE
Offline, multi-platform virtual tour viewer : launch your virtual tours with no internet connection on computers and mobile devices.
Autopano Video Autopano Video Pro
Video-stitching software: assemble multiple video streams & create awesome immersive 360-degree videos.
Anti-haze plugin: remove the haze from your landscape photos in Photoshop® & XnView.
Kolor Eyes FREE
360-degree video player: showcase or watch 360-degree videos on your computer or your iOS device.
Frequently asked questions
What is the required computer configuration?
Most Kolor software can run on Windows, Mac and Linux. Before the purchase, you can download an try the demo
version for free on this page. The required configuration can differ from the following instructions depending on the software application. Please refer to the dedicated FAQ of each piece of software.
- Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2000
- or Apple Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion.
- or Linux kernel 2.6 or superior
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 Gb
- Display: resolution of 1024x768 minimum
- A sufficient hard disk space depending on the size of the images
- The 64-bit version of your operating system if your hardware can
handle it (eg. Windows Vista 64 bits, Mac OS 10.7 - 64 bits,
Ubuntu 9.04 - 64 bits, etc)
- A 2 GHz processor or more
- Multi-core processors
- 4 Gb of RAM or more
- A recent graphics card with dedicated memory
What are the limitations of the demo versions?
The demo versions are not limited in time: you can try them as long
as you want. They have functional limitations as listed below:
Autopano Video Pro
- Rendered images have a watermark
- Export to Panotools : the control points are partially exported
- Neutralhazer Light is limited to 3 images (Autopano Giga)
- Generated virtual tours have a watermark
- XML is crypted, so you cannot edit the tour afterwards
- Video output is limited to 30 seconds
- Generated videos created will include a watermark
- Processed images have a watermark
To transform your demo version into a full registered version,
please buy a license on Kolor Store.
If you get one of this errors during the installation:
- This message appears while installing the software: "Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to get a new copy. More information at http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_ERROR"
- The download blocks before it's ended.
Read the solutions provided on this page.