The interconnected design of the Explorer+ eliminates any individual camera movement and keeps each camera repeatable in the same place, which is important for any template to work. It has stainless steel reinforced standard 3/8 female connectors on each corner as well as in the center of two cradles (think: build-in 5X adapters) to provide plenty of rigging options.
Explorer + is dedicated for GoPro Hero 3+ waterproof housings. This is not a diving camera mount. The F360 Explorer+ works only for shoots above water. It is waterproof and will handle dunking easily, but any footage underwater is not stitchable.
Crédit: Video shot made with the Explorer prototype by Ignacio Margeli from Abaco Digital and freedom360.eu
Write a review
• Approximate size of the outer frame: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm
• Weight without acrylic cases and cameras: 270g
• Weight with 6 cameras: 1270gr
• Frame mount with individual cradles
• Set of 6 22mm M5 hex cap screws plus one spare
• 4mm Allen hex wrench
• Protective wrap
• Microfiber lens cleaner, black
items not included
• GoPro Hero3+ cameras
• GoPro Hero3+ waterproof housings