Small, lightweight and very compact the NN3 MKII will fit in just about any camera bag. Best suited for compact cameras up to the size of smaller DSLR's such as Canon Rebel or Nikon D90.
This model is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation. Rotator R-D16 is included:
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved marking detent interval option can be changed on the fly.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs.
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics.
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Diameter of 62mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- 16 different degree stop increments.
Small Rotator Base
Less foot print to edit out: The size of the rotator base is optimized in order to minimize its foot print when you shoot spherical panoramas.
R-D16 rotator, 16 combinations:
Write a review
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII
|Lower Assembly||150mm x 50mm x 40mm|
|Upper Assembly||155mm x 35mm x 40mm|
|Recommended weight load||3lbs (1.3kgs).|
|Lower Assembly||L 150mm (6") x D 58mm (2.25")|
|Upper Assembly||L 160mm (6 1/2") x D 50mm (2")|
|Recommended weight load||7lbs (3.2kgs).|