Jeudi 24 avril 2014
Kolor lance aujourd’hui la version 3.5.1 des logiciels d’assemblage d’images Autopano Pro et Autopano Giga. Cette mise à jour est gratuite.
We are introducing today a fix release for Autopano Pro / Giga engine.
The most noticeable fixes are the following:
- Linux DEB broken. Since some release already, the produced DEB formats were broken. It is now back and works fine.
- Windows XP support. Even if Microsoft dropped support for windows XP, we didn’t, but we need to adapt a little the compilation so it still works under this OS. We had an issue with XP, which is support inside it of the latest CPU. It doesn’t work well. The decision made is to have a windows 32bits compiled with less optimization than for the 64bits compilation. You can use the 32bits version on XP but not anymore 64bits with some CPUs. It should solve some user cases, where they could not launch the software under that old OS.
- Linux 32bits support has been dropped. Again, as we need to concentrate on really up to date system and according to the stats we have, it seems that spending time on linux 32bits is not needed. We are now concentrating on 64bits linux only.
Fixes since 3.5.0:
- 0003344: [Crash Dump] lock on empty kic on remap
- 0003408: [Shell Integration] Bridge plugin doesn’t find the application
- 0003416: [Cortex ( rendu )] fisheye circle not well cropped in rendering
- 0003414: [Unclassified] CPU properties check
- 0003398: [Shell Integration] Linux DEB Installation broken
- 0003410: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Optimization groups reset by the grid optimization step
- 0003225: [Crash Dump] crash in UnknownsGroups::transfer_all_scope_to_p()