Mercredi 7 mars 2012
Journal des modifications en anglais
Mainly a fix release
In addition to fixing some RC3 issues, multiband rendering has been improved in HDR mode. Multiband algorithm is a sensible part of engine and these modifications need to be tested before final realease. We are still attentive to Windows 64 bits crash issues which seem to be solved since RC2 version.
- 0001186: [Image I/O] EXIF speed, aperture modified should influence HDR activation – resolved.
- 0001150: [Editor] Image move to new panorama and then extended save as hang – resolved.
- 0001193: [Editor] Extended Save As — “move picture” lost textures in the editor – resolved.
- 0001190: [UI behavior] Crash when adding pictures into the editor – resolved.
- 0001191: [Cortex ( rendu )] 1 pixel wide artefacts – resolved.
- 0001176: [Cortex ( rendu )] Multiband on HDR output – resolved.
- 0001163: [Shell Integration] Wrong permission on Resource folder – resolved.
- 0001189: [Image I/O] Reload Image in layer editor brokes Fisheye radius – resolved.