Thursday 24 April 2014
Kolor launches release ofÂ Autopano Video / Autopano Video Pro 1.5.1. This upgrade is free.
Today, we unrolled a fix release for Autopano Video 1.5 serie. It just contains some fixes.
The most noticeable fixes are the following:
Linux DEB broken. Since some release already, the produced DEB formats were broken. It is now back and works fine.
Windows XP support. Even if Microsoft dropped support for windows XP, we didn’t, but we need to adapt a little the compilation so it still works under this OS. We had an issue with XP, which is support inside it of the latest CPU. It doesn’t work well. The decision made is to have a windows 32bits compiled with less optimization that the 64bits compilation. You can use the 32bits on XP but not anymore the 64bits. It should solve some user cases, where they could not launch the software under that old OS.
Linux 32bits support has been dropped. Again, as we need to concentrate on really up to date system and according to the stats we have, it seems that spending time on linux 32bits is not needed. We are now concentrating on 64bits linux only.
Fixes since 1.5.0:
- 0003434: [MainConcept] crash on framerate upscaling
- 0003438: [UI] decoders are not well reloaded on loading new project
- 0003399: [UI] current time is not reset when new videos are dragged
- 0003404: [UI] Restore defaults in render box gives a size of 240×120 pixels
- 0003412: [Crash Dump] crash in render settings
- 0003405: [UI] Label too large