Friday 28 February 2014
A new stable release of virtual software Panotour and Panotour Pro is available!
Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.0.1
This release fixes most of the crashes reported with the crash report tool, in the 2.0 version.
- When changing the template in an existing tour, the spots used to keep their previous styles. The spot styles of the new template were not applied automatically to the existing spots.
In the previous version, the change of template affected spots, which lost their styles and their action parameters.
Avalaible in Portuguese
- Portuguese translation is available for Panotour and Panotour Pro
- The interface is translated, and the plugins library is still under translation process
Fixes since 2.0
- 0003253: [CRASH] Spots loose style when changing template => leads to a crash during the build of the tour
- 0003282: [Algorithm] panorama with forced FOV are resetted when reopening the project
- 0002970: [UI] Bad affectation of actions to the good plugin
- 0003081: [UI] UI translation problem : US + French on Russian system
- 0003112: [UI] Install PTP2 on PTP1.8, sub menus are in French rather than us-en
- 0003136: [UI] Bad link attributions when moving a panorama into a group
- 0003215: [UI] 3D preview of a spot action is not refreshed to the current default view if changed
- 0003219: [UI] LivePano – wrong color display in blend mask screen
- 0003229: [UI] German translation error : yaw / pitch
- 0003126: [UI] Little planet is displayed with black corners on Flash player
- 0003260: [UI] Management of ressources with double suffix
- 0003221: [UI] Bad copyright dates displayed
- 0003287: [Plugins] Control bars : remove unespected layer under custom helpscreen
- 0003206: [Plugins] WebVideoViewer : add wistia and viddler provider for videos
- 0003241: [Plugins] PanoramaMenu : add under and over placements for texts relative to thumbnails
- 0002682: [Plugins] PanoramaMenu : add font/font color for menus and submenus to overwrite the default font
- 0003251: [Plugins] PanoramaMenu : add a selector to apply offset on both sides if needed (menu horizontal)
- 0003223: [Plugins] PanoramaMenu : apply offset value on items rather than on menu itself for full window size menus (menu horizontal)
- 0003313: [Plugins] PanoramaMenu : add stroke around edges
- 0003294: [Plugins] PanoramaMenu : improvement of offset on y axis
- 0003263: [Plugins] PanotourMaps : add URLs on bingmapportal and google where to find their API keys