Thursday 6 February 2014
Kolor launches today the final release of virtual tour software Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.0. These applications let you create interactive 360-degree virtual tours easily. Discover the new version and upgrade your software to enjoy the great new features. Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux.
Video: Discover Panotour / Panotour Pro version 2
What’s new in version 2?
Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.0 allows users to create virtual tours of another kind. Indeed, this new version has been designed following three main principles:
- Pleasant. The user can add a photo gallery, video content coming from Youtube, Dailymotion or Vimeo, a PDF document, a link toward an external website adding value and customization for each virtual tour created. Panotour Pro includes Livepano, a paid addon to merge videos with the still photographic content of the virtual tours to integrate for instance a restaurant owner greeting its customers.
- Simple. The software eliminates programming tasks, by default the user will find at his disposal widgets, graphical themes, display modules (menu with thumbnails, categories) social networks sharing buttons.
- Responsive. Virtual tours generated can be displayed using HTML 5 on all devices (computers, tablets, smartphones) responding to changing standards of the web. The use of the gyroscope brings an even more immersive user experience.
How to purchase a license or upgrade my current version?
Panotour and Panotour Pro version 2 are available on the Kolor Store. Current users of version 1.8 can upgradeÂ at reduced price depending on the date of their purchase. Have a look on Kolor upgrade & update policy. For those who want to learn more about Panotour version 2.0, here is a completeÂ documentation.
Fixes since 2.0 RC 2
- 0002958: [Crash] LivePano : Crash when using “Alt + mouse wheel” at crop step
- 0003008: [Crash] Crash after undo of suppressed plugin
- 0003053: [Crash] Crash when building a RC1 project containing floorplan spots
- 0003074: [Crash] Crash while replacing panorama file by another
- 0003080: [Crash] Crash on close project
- 0003160: [Crash] Crash when saving a default Kolor preset
- 0002907: [UI] Directional sound in video doesn’t display warning in build page for HTML5 output
- 0002969: [UI] Memory used increases on each consecutive build
- 0002992: [UI] Export cube face 2:1 ratio (360 x 180) problem
- 0003048: [UI] Avoid “–” in XML comments
- 0003079: [UI] MapSpot problem with JS plugins KolorArea / Box
- 0003082: [UI] URL field works with “html” files but not with “htm” files
- 0003189: [UI] Hotspot Editor is blank on panorama selection
- 0003144: [UI] Description field : after a big copy/paste, unable to enter more than 2 characters, and the description displayed on a panorama is not the good one
- 0003118: [UI] Custom spots (and presets) doesn’t keep values for files/url/… when reopening a project
- 0002803: [Algorithm] Extended save as does not work : it fails during the copy of a spot style preview
- 0003041: [Algorithm] Extended save as does not copy the image used in a displayImage action over a floorplan spot
- 0003127: [Algorithm] FTP : XML file with same file size are not uploaded
- 0003007: [Tour] Preview and first level tiles are not the same position on screen
- 0003059: [Tour] Display image or video actions can’t be called twice or more on same spot or button
- 0003075: [Tour] Remove zoom option of hotspots rendered into planar panoramas
- 0003128: [Tour] Style names with “(,),/” are bugged on HTML5 player
- 0003131: [Tour] Xml comments uniformity
- 0003176: [Tour] Correct play button placement on displayVideo action on devices
- 0003183: [Tour] Polygon hotspot first and point spot last for auto zorder values
- 0002956: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : correct open/show/close/hide actions when the map libraries are not loaded yet
- 0003038: [Plugin] WebVideoBox : start/stop sound option on close/open action
- 0003047: [Plugin] KolorArea : add borders parameters
- 0003060: [Plugin] Add Http iframe support into Https site for WebVideoBox for Youtube and Vimeo
- 0003071: [Plugin] FloorPlan : issue with panoramas linked to floorplan spots but not linked to groups
- 0003072: [Plugin] Classic control bar : correct opaque bug which apply transparency on buttons too
- 0003083: [Plugin] Set Gallery and Website, PDF, Webvideo viewers default offset to “0″
- 0003099: [Plugin] Little Planet introduction compatible with loader information plugin and some corrections on projections
- 0003111: [Plugin] Change Times to Times New Roman into Panotour Pro control bars
- 0003123: [Plugin] Update Google maps api from 3.13 to 3.14
- 0003175: [Plugin] ClassicControlBar : hide background on devices if buttons are unavailable
- 0003004: [krpano] Autorotation does not work on a spherical panorama when the previous panorama is a planar panorama
This bug is only partially fixed. You need to uncheck the “Limit to image resolution” checkbox in the panorama “View” properties.
Tags: best virtual tour software, create 360 panorama, create 360 photo, create virtual tour, download panotour, download panotour pro, panotour pro 2, panotour pro final, virtual tour software, virtual tour software linux, virtual tour software mac