Monday 23 December 2013
Here’s one of our Christmas gift to you: a sneak preview of the next version 3.5 of panorama software Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga!
Our Autopano team is working hard on improving even more this piece of software with 2 main fixations:
- An even better quality of stitching
- More cases processed automatically
Our main goal is to make Autopano work better out of the box, on more cases than before.
Video preview: Autopano Pro / Autopano Giga 3.5
We’re improving many parts of the application. Here’s a shortlist of what you can expect from version 3.5.
- Better stitching with multiple focal lengths
- Better detection and stitching of images that don’t have EXIF data
- Stitching of fisheye images with rectilinear images
- Pixel-accurate stitching in most cases, in particular with lines (roofs, electrical lines…)
- Better stitching with low-detail images
- Better stitching of linear focal lengths with no EXIF data
- Stitching of different types of fisheye images together (useful for Livepano)
- Revamp of the image layers in the panorama editor: Autopano groups your images smartly depending of their parameters and highlights with colors
- New feature to optimize the viewpoint for a single image (useful for the nadir shot) (as this feature uses the Multiple Viewpoints feature of Autopano Giga, it is available on Autopano Giga only).
Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga 3.5 will be available as a public beta in January.
This update will be FREE for all Autopano Pro / Autopano Giga 3.x users. Find out more about Kolor’s Update Policy.
Tags: assemble photos, Autopano, autopano 3.5, autopano giga 3.5, autopano pro 3.5, best panorama software, download autopano, image stitching, image-stitching software, panorama software, panorama software linux, panorama software mac, photo stitching, stitch images