Friday 13 December 2013
Last week, Kolor was delighted to announceÂ the release of the book of panoramic photos, â€śKolor Panobook 2013â€ť. You can now enjoy all moments captured in these photos and get away to a sumptuous photographic journey around the world.
Contributor – customer testimony
Let us meet with Andrew Bodrov, contributor and happy owner of the Panobook 2013:
- Andrew, can you introduce yourself?
My name is Andrew Bodrov, I come from Estonia and I amÂ professionally engaged in panoramic photography for over 12 years.
- Have you had pictures selected in the Panobook 2013? What are they?
I got two pictures selected.
- How many copies of the book did you order?
I ordered 35 copies
- What do you think about it?Â If you have to choose your favourite image except yours, which one it is?
There are too many images. I am not able to choose only one.
- For those who have not purchased the book yet, do you have a message to tell them?
This Panobook 2013 is a really nice gift for your relatives and friends!
- Do you think to take part to Panobook 2014 contest?
- Do you have other projects you would like to share with us?
Many thanks Andrew…