Monday 1 October 2012
The whole Kolor team would like to thank the visitors who came to visit our booth during Photokina 2012. It has been a great success! We are glad to have met part of the community and to talk about our new available products, the future features and to discuss about your projects and what you expect from our solutions. Thank you also to all the people who have been following us for several months or years and who encourage us by e-mail or on the social networks.
As a reminder, here are the announcements and products coming that we displayed on our booth:
- Autopano Pro / Autopano Giga 3.0 (Image stitching software) is already available in beta version
- Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.0 (Virtual tour software) is under developpement
- The 360 Rig and his video stitching software are already available as prototypes
- Kolor is now partner with GigaPan and offers the whole GigaPan range. Autopano includes a GigaPan import module that guarantees the stitching quality
- Kolor is now partner with Seitz and Autopano now includes a VR Drive II import module that also handles HDR images
- We launched the Kolor Store, our new e-store featuring products selected and recommended by Kolor, like GigaPan and Nodal Ninja. You can get 5% off on all products till October 15 with the discount code KOLORSTORE.
To all those we met and the others: don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss about your projects and ours.